This post contains my referral link which helps support the work of this site. Here’s my full disclosure policy. As always be sure to snag any homeschool freebies that look great quickly – prices and offers can change without notice.
Is your child beginning to work on their letter sounds? Then, make it fun and easy with this cute game from All About Learning! With cows as a theme, you can check out Try Not to Moo! FREE Phonogram Game!
You can play with one child or multiple ones. Your child will flip over a card from the phonogram pile and see if they can say all of the sounds that phonogram makes. Each card has a cow on it, and in the cowbell is the number of sounds that phonogram can make. Also in the pile are Moo cards! If your child flips over a moo card, they’ll have to MOO like a cow! It’s a fun way to practice different sounds and enjoy phonics.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Planner - February 27, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - February 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Tetris Board Game - February 26, 2020
- FREE 20-Page Homeschool Convention Planner - February 26, 2020
- FREE Bundle of 40 Primary Source Documents (subscriber freebie) - February 25, 2020