On the Free Homeschool Deal’s Facebook page we’re chatting it up about today’s question, Share your best tips to save money on food.
Come and chime in over there or leave your answer in the comments below.
This is a fun way to hear from lots of homeschooling families from around the world!
CLICK HERE to read more homeschooling questions!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Valentine’s Day Printables, STEM Activities, & Experiments! - February 6, 2023
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
Susan Stowell says
Call the 800 phone numbers that are on the food products container that you enjoy. Tell them you like their product and that you would like them to send you coupons. I’ve done this with Chobani yogurt and they have sent me some. This is a great way to get coupons for those that don’t put them in the Sunday fliers.