- 2lbs Italian sausage (bulk or with casings removed), cooked until no longer pink.
- 3 cups rigatoni pasta, slightly undercooked
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 15oz. cans pizza sauce
- 1 pkg. sliced pepperoni
- 1 can black olives, drained (optional)
- In a 6 qt crockpot layer half of the sausage, pasta, cheese, Cream of Mushroom, onion, pizza sauce, pepperoni, and olives in order. Repeat with second layer. Cover and cook on low for 4 hrs.
Slow Cooker Deals
CLICK HERE for more Easy Homeschool Meal ideas!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- Owl Investigation Bundle - December 6, 2023
- Christmas Counting Worksheets - December 5, 2023
- 8 Things Every Homeschooler Should Know About Jane Austen - December 4, 2023
- Top 10 STEM/STEAM Activities for the Winter Months! - December 4, 2023
- 8 Fall-Themed Mystery Pictures - December 1, 2023