- 2lbs Italian sausage (bulk or with casings removed), cooked until no longer pink.
- 3 cups rigatoni pasta, slightly undercooked
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 15oz. cans pizza sauce
- 1 pkg. sliced pepperoni
- 1 can black olives, drained (optional)
- In a 6 qt crockpot layer half of the sausage, pasta, cheese, Cream of Mushroom, onion, pizza sauce, pepperoni, and olives in order. Repeat with second layer. Cover and cook on low for 4 hrs.
Slow Cooker Deals
CLICK HERE for more Easy Homeschool Meal ideas!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019