- 2lbs Italian sausage (bulk or with casings removed), cooked until no longer pink.
- 3 cups rigatoni pasta, slightly undercooked
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 15oz. cans pizza sauce
- 1 pkg. sliced pepperoni
- 1 can black olives, drained (optional)
- In a 6 qt crockpot layer half of the sausage, pasta, cheese, Cream of Mushroom, onion, pizza sauce, pepperoni, and olives in order. Repeat with second layer. Cover and cook on low for 4 hrs.
Slow Cooker Deals
CLICK HERE for more Easy Homeschool Meal ideas!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022