New Year’s resolutions are often joked about, but there is great value in teaching your children about goal-setting and how to do it properly and effectively. Goal-setting is a wonderful life skill that can help both adults and children organize their lives, build towards something, and learn to set realistic, achievable goals. It’s also a great discussion to have as a family to get to know each other and the desires of your hearts!
Check out 10 FREE New Year’s 2019 Activity Ideas for more inspiration!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019