New Year’s resolutions are often joked about, but there is great value in teaching your children about goal-setting and how to do it properly and effectively. Goal-setting is a wonderful life skill that can help both adults and children organize their lives, build towards something, and learn to set realistic, achievable goals. It’s also a great discussion to have as a family to get to know each other and the desires of your hearts!
Check out 10 FREE New Year’s 2019 Activity Ideas for more inspiration!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019