New Year’s resolutions are often joked about, but there is great value in teaching your children about goal-setting and how to do it properly and effectively. Goal-setting is a wonderful life skill that can help both adults and children organize their lives, build towards something, and learn to set realistic, achievable goals. It’s also a great discussion to have as a family to get to know each other and the desires of your hearts!
Check out 10 FREE New Year’s Activity Ideas for more inspiration!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 22, 2022
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2022
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 22, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - June 15, 2022