New Year’s resolutions are often joked about, but there is great value in teaching your children about goal-setting and how to do it properly and effectively. Goal-setting is a wonderful life skill that can help both adults and children organize their lives, build towards something, and learn to set realistic, achievable goals. It’s also a great discussion to have as a family to get to know each other and the desires of your hearts!
Check out 10 FREE New Year’s 2019 Activity Ideas for more inspiration!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: RockJam Electronic Keyboard Piano (23% off!) - May 23, 2019
- FREE New Orleans Notebooking Pages (limited time!) - May 23, 2019
- FREE Even & Odd Math Help Mat - May 23, 2019
- FREE Animal ABC Connect the Dots Pages - May 22, 2019
- FREE Firefly Even and Odd Sorting Activity - May 22, 2019