New Year’s resolutions are often joked about, but there is great value in teaching your children about goal-setting and how to do it properly and effectively. Goal-setting is a wonderful life skill that can help both adults and children organize their lives, build towards something, and learn to set realistic, achievable goals. It’s also a great discussion to have as a family to get to know each other and the desires of your hearts!
Check out 10 FREE New Year’s 2019 Activity Ideas for more inspiration!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Days of Creation Printable Pack (FREE until 1/31/19!) - January 19, 2019
- Ruth Printable Pack (FREE until 1/31/19!) - January 18, 2019
- FREE Counting Snowflakes Easy Reader - January 17, 2019
- FREE Blends Playdough Mats - January 17, 2019
- FREE Winter Learning Pack for Toddlers and PreK (subscriber freebie) - January 16, 2019