You know that kids need to READ to become better readers, but you need a few tools in your toolbelt to make that happen in this screen-filled society. Get creative and learn How to Lead a Kid’s Book Club that will make them crave good books while building fluency and comprehension.
Take advantage of these How to Lead a Kid’s Book Club FREE Tips and other freebies such as the Book Club Announcement sheets as you prepare to host your own book club to get your kids reading! Just download the .pdf, fill it out with your information and make copies to distribute. Amy from My Three Readers created these announcements & other tools for beginning readers, struggling readers, & all bookworms.
For other book club resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - May 29, 2020
- FREE Summer Boredom Busters - May 29, 2020
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - May 27, 2020
- FREE Whole ‘STEM’ Mini-Books - May 27, 2020
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020