You know that kids need to READ to become better readers, but you need a few tools in your toolbelt to make that happen in this screen-filled society. Get creative and learn How to Lead a Kid’s Book Club that will make them crave good books while building fluency and comprehension.
Take advantage of these How to Lead a Kid’s Book Club FREE Tips and other freebies such as the Book Club Announcement sheets as you prepare to host your own book club to get your kids reading! Just download the .pdf, fill it out with your information and make copies to distribute. Amy from My Three Readers created these announcements & other tools for beginning readers, struggling readers, & all bookworms.
For other book club resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Tracing Worksheets - August 17, 2019
- FREE Crayon Box CVC Words Activity - August 17, 2019
- FREE Printable First Day of School Signs - August 17, 2019
- FREE Workbook: Mathsbank KS2 Essentials: Decimals and Percentages (limited time!) - August 16, 2019
- FREE Back to School Coloring Pages - August 16, 2019