Have you ever thought of starting a book club for your children? If so, World for Learning has an excellent list of suggestions!
To make things even easier, they are offering a free printable checklist to guide you as you make preparations.
From the site:
“Our book club has been together for almost 5 years and our kids continue to tell us it is one of their favorite school activities. Over the years, as the kids have grown, we have made a few adjustments based on their interests and abilities, but the overall format of our book club for kids has remained basically the same over time.”
Click here to browse through more reading freebies!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019
- (Limited Time FREEBIE) Gratitude Journal for Mom & Kids - October 23, 2019