Have you ever thought of starting a book club for your children? If so, World for Learning has an excellent list of suggestions!
To make things even easier, they are offering a free printable checklist to guide you as you make preparations.
From the site:
“Our book club has been together for almost 5 years and our kids continue to tell us it is one of their favorite school activities. Over the years, as the kids have grown, we have made a few adjustments based on their interests and abilities, but the overall format of our book club for kids has remained basically the same over time.”
Click here to browse through more reading freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019