Essay Rock Star teaches students in middle and high school how to write four types of non-fiction essays using a five step writing process.
Types of essays covered include:
- A Personal Statement
- A Persuasive Essay
- A Textual Analysis
- An Expository Essay
This is a great resource to prepare your student for college admissions and classes! The course was created to be completed at your own pace and all work is reviewed by a real teacher.
More about Essay Rock Star:
“When your child takes Essay Rock Star, they will…
- Gain confidence in their ability to write…
- Not hesitate to express their thoughts clearly in writing…
- Develop their critical thinking skills…
- Know how to respond to college application essays…
- Be calm and collected when they face any timed exam…
- Be able to catch and correct their own grammar errors…
- Never face another writing assignment with fear and dread again!
And you don’t have to teach them yourself!
Not only that, but if you’re homeschooling you can even assign one semester’s credit in high school English for completing Essay Rock Star.”
ENTER TO WIN THE Fortuigence Full-Semester Writing Course ($197 Value!). Use the Rafflecopter widget below.
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019