This post contains my referral link. Here’s my full disclosure policy.
*This post was originally published in April, 2013.
We’ve done family devotions may different ways over the years. I always like hearing about the resources that other families use and thought maybe you would too. I asked readers in my Facebook group for their favorite books for family devotions, gathered their recommendations, and came up with this list of the top twenty.
Great Family Devotional Books
- The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name
- Long Story Short: Ten-Minute Devotions to Draw Your Family to God
- Our 24 Family Ways
- Boyhood and Beyond: Practical Wisdom for Becoming a Man
- Lord, I Want to Know You: A Devotional Study on the Names of God
- Parenting with Scripture: A Topical Guide for Teachable Moments
- Pilgrim’s Progress
- Worshipful Families
- The Family Bible Study Series by Kevin Swanson
- Leading Little Ones to God: A Child’s Book of Bible Teachings
- I Heard Good News Today: Stories for Children
- Thirty-One Days of Praise: Enjoying God Anew (31 Days Series)
- The Big Picture Story Bible (Book with CD)
- The New Bible in Pictures for Little Eyes Gift Edition
- Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions For Kids
- The Berenstain Bears Storybook Bible (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights)
- Christian Heroes Books 1-5 Gift Set (Christian Heroes: Then & Now) (Displays and Gift Sets)
- Young Person’s Guide To Knowing God (pb)
- 90 Devotions for Kids (Adventures in Odyssey)
- 100 Days of Blessing (VOLUME 1)
Does you family have a favorite devotional? Please tell us about it in the comments below!