Print out the template in color cardstock, cut out or work on cutting skills with your child, and create the craft! When your child is done, they should have a lowercase Y with a yo-yo attached to it. This activity is a great way to have fun with learning and for your child to practice fine motor skills.
For other letter resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats - March 21, 2019
- FREE Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards - March 21, 2019
- FREE Preschool Flower Counting Games - March 21, 2019
- Your One Stop Shop for FREE Weather-Themed Resources! - March 21, 2019
- FREE Gross Motor Dice: Tape Lines - March 20, 2019