Getting your kids moving during the homeschool day is a great way to keep up the motivation. That’s why games are a great way to hit both the learning and the movement birds with one stone. Check out these Letter Recognition Alphabet Worksheets from Homeschool Preschool!In this resources, students will engage in letter hunt, letter tracing, letter finds, and more! It’s a great way to get them to use their fine motor skills as well as practice reading letters!
For other letter recognition resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021