Getting your kids moving during the homeschool day is a great way to keep up the motivation. That’s why games are a great way to hit both the learning and the movement birds with one stone. Check out these Letter Recognition Alphabet Worksheets from Homeschool Preschool!In this resources, students will engage in letter hunt, letter tracing, letter finds, and more! It’s a great way to get them to use their fine motor skills as well as practice reading letters!
For other letter recognition resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Printable Learning Tools - February 14, 2020
- Top 10 Audiobooks for Families - February 14, 2020
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 12, 2020
- FREE My Penguin Activities Easy Reader - February 12, 2020
- 3 Must-Haves For Navigating Change In Your Homeschool - February 11, 2020