Do you need a bit of extra writing and reading practice for your kids this St. Patricks Day? Try some fun holiday themed Crack the Code! With 11 different phrases, there is sure to be enough to entertain your kids while they practice some language arts skills!
>>>Click here to download the free St. Patrick’s Day Crack the Code Printable Set<<<
Graphics thanks to MyCuteGraphics.com
Click here for additional free St. Patrick’s Day Resources!
Erin is a homeschooling mom to 3 wild boys. In her “spare” time she enjoys blogging about their homeschooling adventures, knitting, and creating free printables to share. You can find her at RoyalBaloo.com, or on Facebook, Pinterest, or Google +
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - December 2, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019