Do you need a bit of extra writing and reading practice for your kids this St. Patricks Day? Try some fun holiday themed Crack the Code! With 11 different phrases, there is sure to be enough to entertain your kids while they practice some language arts skills!
>>>Click here to download the free St. Patrick’s Day Crack the Code Printable Set<<<
Graphics thanks to MyCuteGraphics.com
Click here for additional free St. Patrick’s Day Resources!
Erin is a homeschooling mom to 3 wild boys. In her “spare” time she enjoys blogging about their homeschooling adventures, knitting, and creating free printables to share. You can find her at RoyalBaloo.com, or on Facebook, Pinterest, or Google +
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Valentine’s Day Printables, STEM Activities, & Experiments! - February 6, 2023
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
Deb Nishi says
Thank you so much for these interesting and attractive St. Patrick’s Day puzzles. My ESL students will have fun decoding them! Happy St. Patrick’s Day. May you have lots of good luck this year!