Phonics is always a tough (and not always interesting) subject to teach. But, if you have the right materials, you can get creative! Looking for a method to help your child remember their word families? Then, check out these FREE Word Family Bookmarks from 3 Dinosaurs!
The bookmarks have a picture, the ending and several words with that same ending. The words are in a line and that makes it easy for kids to read. And, you can use them as helpful bookmarks! There are four bookmarks per page when you print.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Printable Learning Tools - February 14, 2020
- Top 10 Audiobooks for Families - February 14, 2020
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 12, 2020
- FREE My Penguin Activities Easy Reader - February 12, 2020
- 3 Must-Haves For Navigating Change In Your Homeschool - February 11, 2020