Introduce rhyming to your child with a hot chocolate theme and check out these Winter Rhyming Puzzles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me!
Included are twenty-one 2 piece puzzles, and there are only images, no words. Print out, cut out, and make sure your child knows what each of the images is before you begin. It’s the perfect way to practice rhyming without the stress of reading new words!
For other winter literacy resources, check out:
Grab these cute Winter Rhyming Puzzles here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Easter and Resurrection Day Resources! - March 27, 2023
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 17, 2023
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - March 3, 2023
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 9, 2023
- Super Bowl Printables, Resources, & Ideas! - January 30, 2023