Included are twenty-one 2 piece puzzles, and there are only images, no words. Print out, cut out, and make sure your child knows what each of the images is before you begin. It’s the perfect way to practice rhyming without the stress of reading new words!
For other winter literacy resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 10, 2022
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 22, 2022
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2022