Ahhh…winter! Cooler weather. Snow on the ground. Fires in the fireplace. Hot chocolate and fuzzy socks. Have some winter fun with this Winter Fun Preschool Literacy Activities!
Check out some winter learning activities from Homeschool Preschool you can incorporate into your lessons. These winter-themed learning pages are the perfect addition to your winter learning centers.
Preschoolers will practice sight words, color words, pencil control, letter identification, and word families. Most of the activity pages are designed to help your child fine tune their fine motor skills, as well, by cutting, pasting, and tracing.
For other winter activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 31% Off Olaf’s Night Before Christmas + CD! - December 6, 2019
- FHD’s List of our Top Winter Resources! - December 6, 2019
- FREE Printable Winter Worksheets - December 5, 2019