Ahhh…winter! Cooler weather. Snow on the ground. Fires in the fireplace. Hot chocolate and fuzzy socks. Have some winter fun with this Winter Fun Preschool Literacy Activities!
Check out some winter learning activities from Homeschool Preschool you can incorporate into your lessons. These winter-themed learning pages are the perfect addition to your winter learning centers.
Preschoolers will practice sight words, color words, pencil control, letter identification, and word families. Most of the activity pages are designed to help your child fine tune their fine motor skills, as well, by cutting, pasting, and tracing.
For other winter activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Days of Creation Printable Pack (FREE until 1/31/19!) - January 19, 2019
- Ruth Printable Pack (FREE until 1/31/19!) - January 18, 2019
- FREE Counting Snowflakes Easy Reader - January 17, 2019
- FREE Blends Playdough Mats - January 17, 2019
- FREE Winter Learning Pack for Toddlers and PreK (subscriber freebie) - January 16, 2019