This January, enjoy the winter theme in your homeschool with these Winter Games Word Problems!
These math activities are perfect for grades 3-6, and all of the word problems go with the Olympic winter games! For your sports-loving children, this is a great way to make math fun and interesting.
For other winter-themed math resources, check out these:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 9, 2023
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 8, 2023
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 14, 2023
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 25, 2023
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2023