This January, enjoy the winter theme in your homeschool with these Winter Games Word Problems!
These math activities are perfect for grades 3-6, and all of the word problems go with the Olympic winter games! For your sports-loving children, this is a great way to make math fun and interesting.
For other winter-themed math resources, check out these:
Hop over to Only Passionate Curiosity for your Winter Games Word Problems!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Easter and Resurrection Day Resources! - March 27, 2023
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 17, 2023
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - March 3, 2023
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 9, 2023
- Super Bowl Printables, Resources, & Ideas! - January 30, 2023