There are 17 pictures included in this resource, and you can use them in many ways: matching, sorting, for research, and more! Print in color to make the activity more effective. Tanya at The Natural Homeschool has also provided you with some specific ideas of how to use this activity on her post.
For other animal behavior resources, take a look at:
- Animals in Winter Printable and Lesson: Migration, Hibernation, & Adaptation
- Animals that Hibernate Cards + Extra Facts!
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Elementary Student Should Read - January 20, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - January 20, 2020
- FREE Theodor Kittelsen Fine Art Pages + Creative Writing Pack (subscriber freebie!) - January 20, 2020
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020