Winter is the perfect time start learning about animals that hibernate in your science lessons! Your children will love working with these 23 Printable Animals that Hibernate Cards (print in color!).
Once you’ve printed the cards in color, laminated them, and cut them out, you can add these to your science lessons in any number of ways!
- Group and sort the animals according to their habits or characteristics
- Play a memory game if you print out two copies
- Use them for mini-research projects
- Add them to a literacy lesson to practice alphabetical order, word sounds, or spelling
- and more!
And, included in this post at The Natural Homeschool‘s website are extra facts about hibernation and certain animals to guide you in your hibernation lesson!
For other animal hibernation resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Elementary Student Should Read - January 20, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - January 20, 2020
- FREE Theodor Kittelsen Fine Art Pages + Creative Writing Pack (subscriber freebie!) - January 20, 2020
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020