Winter is the perfect time start learning about animals that hibernate in your science lessons! Your children will love working with these 23 Printable Animals that Hibernate Cards (print in color!).
Once you’ve printed the cards in color, laminated them, and cut them out, you can add these to your science lessons in any number of ways!
- Group and sort the animals according to their habits or characteristics
- Play a memory game if you print out two copies
- Use them for mini-research projects
- Add them to a literacy lesson to practice alphabetical order, word sounds, or spelling
- and more!
And, included in this post at The Natural Homeschool‘s website are extra facts about hibernation and certain animals to guide you in your hibernation lesson!
For other animal hibernation resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: RockJam Electronic Keyboard Piano (23% off!) - May 23, 2019
- FREE New Orleans Notebooking Pages (limited time!) - May 23, 2019
- FREE Even & Odd Math Help Mat - May 23, 2019
- FREE Animal ABC Connect the Dots Pages - May 22, 2019
- FREE Firefly Even and Odd Sorting Activity - May 22, 2019