This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Cassie Osborne at 3 Dinosaurs.
Check out these fun Valentines Tile words printable. This is a fun way to explore the spelling of valentines words. This printable matches up with the Valentines Pack.
Each page has square that fit most letter tiles. We use Appletters at our house. These are so that you can build the word by match the tile to the letter or by spelling the words out. These are great for kids in Pre-K to Kindergarten.
- 20 pages of printables
- 10 different words: old lady, rose, card, candy, chocolate, heart, cupcake, candy hearts, jewel, and glitter.
- 2 types of pages: Squares with letters and squares without letters
Looking for other Valentines printables and activities check these out:
- Free Valentines Pack
- Free 2015 Valentines Calendar Printable
- Valentines Activities on 3 Dinosaurs
- Free Valentines Math Printables
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Cassie Osborne (see all)
- FREE Flower Number Tracing Strips Printable (Instant Download) - July 10, 2019
- FREE Easter Egg Number Tracing Strips (Instant Download) - April 16, 2019
- FREE Turkey Tracing Strips Printable (Instant Download) - November 1, 2018
- FREE Fall Themed Acrostic Poems Instant Download - October 8, 2018
- FREE PUMPKIN NUMBER TRACING STRIPS (Instant Download) - October 5, 2018