This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs.
I know there are so many different ways to learn numbers. I thought we would try some number writing strips to match up to the ABC. I know that we are always looking for fun ways to work on our numbers.
And I know that I just love flower activities in the spring!
Plus these are a great match for the Flower Number Find.
These are great for later PreK and Kindergarten.
I recommend cutting and laminating the strips to use them over and over. You can use a hole punch to make a hole in the circle and put them on a ring. It also makes it easy to store.
Or keep them together and put the pages in sheet protectors to use over and over in a morning work binder.
What you will find in these printables:
- Number 1 to 20
- Flower Theme
- Number digit and number word
- An example of how you trace each number
- Spot to put pages on a ring
- 4 pages of printables
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Check out these other — printables:
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Cassie Osborne (see all)
- FREE Flower Number Tracing Strips Printable (Instant Download) - July 10, 2019
- FREE Easter Egg Number Tracing Strips (Instant Download) - April 16, 2019
- FREE Turkey Tracing Strips Printable (Instant Download) - November 1, 2018
- FREE Fall Themed Acrostic Poems Instant Download - October 8, 2018
- FREE PUMPKIN NUMBER TRACING STRIPS (Instant Download) - October 5, 2018