There are two styles of puzzles included (one vertical, one horizontal). And there are two sets of number ranges, one 6 to 60 and one 66 to 120. Skip counting is a wonderful way to help your child prepare for multiplication and division. It’s summer-themed, so you can practice it over the summer and keep your child’s math knowledge fresh and ready for next year!
For other skip counting resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019