There are two styles of puzzles included (one vertical, one horizontal). And there are two sets of number ranges, one 6 to 60 and one 66 to 120. Skip counting is a wonderful way to help your child prepare for multiplication and division. It’s summer-themed, so you can practice it over the summer and keep your child’s math knowledge fresh and ready for next year!
For other skip counting resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019