This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren Hill at Mama’s Learning Corner.
Your young learners are going to love this set of fun spring puzzle cards!
Even though they are spring-themed, you can certainly use these puzzle cards year-round with your preschooler or Early Kindergartner.
Spring Puzzle Cards
This set of spring puzzle cards includes (18) 2-part cards for your young one to match.
These cards are a neat independent matching activity, however, I’ve included a few more ideas for you and your child:
→ Match 2 sets of cards and incorrectly match 2 more sets. Have your child point out which sets are matched incorrectly.
→ Lay one piece of each card face up so all of the cards can be seen at one time. Then lay the matches out face down, Memory-style. Take turns drawing a face down card and finding the match.
→ Sort the cards that contain flowers.
→ Sort the cards that contain people.
→ Sort the cards that contain animals.
→ After matching, choose a set and tell a quick story about the picture! What’s going to happen after the girl plants the flowers? Who is swimming in the pond? Is it windy so the boy can fly his kite?
→ Count the total number of matches.
More Spring Printables
You might also be interested in:
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022
- BACK TO SCHOOL ACTIVITIES - September 9, 2022
- 427+ FREE Homeschool Resources Guide – Grade-by-Grade, Subject-by-Subject - September 7, 2022