Kindergarten Worksheets and Games has a fun new winter activity for your homeschool: a FREE Snow Globe Letter Find!
Included is a page for each letter (both upper and lowercase), and your child must find the matching letter in the snow globe! It’s a great activity for using dot markers, and they can color the page afterward. Can be used with preschoolers, Kindergarteners, and first graders!
For other letter find resources, check out:
Grab the Snow Globe Letter Find here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2023
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 10, 2023
- FREE Easter and Resurrection Day Resources! - March 27, 2023
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 17, 2023
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - March 3, 2023
I can’t find the link to download the snowman globe alphabet on this page….am I missing it? Thanks!
Simple click the “Grab the Snow Globe Letter Find here!”