For those nervous math students, have them practice counting by following animal tracks with these Skip Counting with Winter Woodland Tracks!
3 Dinosaurs has created 12 pages of printables that work on skip counting from by 1-12. You can do these pages with flashcards, counting chips, or toy animals–whatever will help your child to focus! This can be a daily math activity to help develop number sense and comfortability with counting.
For other skip counting resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 9, 2023
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 8, 2023
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 14, 2023
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 25, 2023
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2023