For those nervous math students, have them practice counting by following animal tracks with these Skip Counting with Winter Woodland Tracks!
3 Dinosaurs has created 12 pages of printables that work on skip counting from by 1-12. You can do these pages with flashcards, counting chips, or toy animals–whatever will help your child to focus! This can be a daily math activity to help develop number sense and comfortability with counting.
For other skip counting resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dragons Love Tacos Lapbook - February 21, 2019
- FREE Multiplication & Division Place Value Help Mats - February 21, 2019
- FREE Skip Counting Fish (by 1-12) - February 21, 2019
- Amazon Deals: National Geographic Kids 1-Year Subscription (62% off!) - February 20, 2019
- FREE U is for Umbrella Craft - February 20, 2019