These FREE skip counting charts cover the numbers from 2 up to 15. The number pages up to 12 each have a little ‘rhyme’ at the top, show how skip counting with that number works, and then skip counts up to whatever 12x that particular number would be.
The numbers 13, 14, and 15 do not have a rhyme, but each number skip counts to a number that is the same as the number being counted: for example 13 x 13, 14 x 14, and 15 x 15.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020