These FREE skip counting charts cover the numbers from 2 up to 15. The number pages up to 12 each have a little ‘rhyme’ at the top, show how skip counting with that number works, and then skip counts up to whatever 12x that particular number would be.
The numbers 13, 14, and 15 do not have a rhyme, but each number skip counts to a number that is the same as the number being counted: for example 13 x 13, 14 x 14, and 15 x 15.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Free Pirate Writing Printables - September 15, 2019
- Free Pirate Addition Games - September 15, 2019
- Victorio Apple & Potato Peeler & Corer - September 7, 2019
- Apples to Apples Party Box – The Game of Hilarious Comparisons - September 7, 2019
- Save 24% on Apples to Apples Junior - September 6, 2019