Print in color to enhance the activity. One sheet has vegetables with the sight words inside, and the other sheet is blank vegetables. Cut out the sight word veggies and practice saying the words with your child. Then, they can learn the vegetable name and color in the corresponding vegetable on the other page! It will get you and your child in the mood for Spring!
For other sight word activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019