Print in color to enhance the activity. One sheet has vegetables with the sight words inside, and the other sheet is blank vegetables. Cut out the sight word veggies and practice saying the words with your child. Then, they can learn the vegetable name and color in the corresponding vegetable on the other page! It will get you and your child in the mood for Spring!
For other sight word activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Ocean Animals Acrostic Poems - June 26, 2019
- FREE Little Red Riding Hood Printables - June 26, 2019
- FREE Jungle Animals Preschool Pack (35 Pages!) - June 26, 2019
- FREE Dinosaur Color by Number Pages - June 25, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 66% Off BIC Ballpoint Pens (60-count) - June 25, 2019