Using dictation in the classroom will help students practice listening, writing, and checking their work. It’s a great activity for your literacy lessons. Check out these Sight Word Dictation Activities – 5 Levels!
These activities were created by Listen Read Write, and there are 5 levels of activities for your growing learner or multiple learners!
For another dictation resource, check out Using Dictation to Improve Spelling.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats - March 21, 2019
- FREE Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards - March 21, 2019
- FREE Preschool Flower Counting Games - March 21, 2019
- Your One Stop Shop for FREE Weather-Themed Resources! - March 21, 2019
- FREE Gross Motor Dice: Tape Lines - March 20, 2019