Using dictation in the classroom will help students practice listening, writing, and checking their work. It’s a great activity for your literacy lessons. Check out these Sight Word Dictation Activities – 5 Levels!
These activities were created by Listen Read Write, and there are 5 levels of activities for your growing learner or multiple learners!
For another dictation resource, check out Using Dictation to Improve Spelling.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019
- FREE Baa Baa Black Sheep Pop-Up Card - July 17, 2019
- FREE CVC Word List + Spelling Dictionary - July 16, 2019
- FREE Field Trip Printables - July 16, 2019