Using dictation in the classroom will help students practice listening, writing, and checking their work. It’s a great activity for your literacy lessons. Check out these Sight Word Dictation Activities – 5 Levels!
These activities were created by Listen Read Write, and there are 5 levels of activities for your growing learner or multiple learners!
For another dictation resource, check out Using Dictation to Improve Spelling.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019