Each page has an image they can color to go with the CVC Word. There are 17 words featured. And, there is a sheet of letters to cut out, and your child can paste the letters onto the appropriate CVC word page. There is also a place for them to write the word! It’s a great way to practice CVC words and short “u” sound!
For other CVC words activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Days of Creation Printable Pack (FREE until 1/31/19!) - January 19, 2019
- Ruth Printable Pack (FREE until 1/31/19!) - January 18, 2019
- FREE Counting Snowflakes Easy Reader - January 17, 2019
- FREE Blends Playdough Mats - January 17, 2019
- FREE Winter Learning Pack for Toddlers and PreK (subscriber freebie) - January 16, 2019