Each page has an image they can color to go with the CVC Word. There are 17 words featured. And, there is a sheet of letters to cut out, and your child can paste the letters onto the appropriate CVC word page. There is also a place for them to write the word! It’s a great way to practice CVC words and short “u” sound!
For other CVC words activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dinosaur Color by Number Pages - June 25, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 66% Off BIC Ballpoint Pens (60-count) - June 25, 2019
- FREE Ocean-Themed Addition Spin & Color Sheets - June 25, 2019
- FREE 4th of July Playdough Mats - June 24, 2019
- FREE 4th of July Hundreds Charts - June 24, 2019