This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Tara at Homeschool Preschool.
Are you looking for a simple way to reinforce your beginning reader’s skills? This set of short vowel cut and paste pages is a great way to let your young readers practice sounding out and spelling short vowel words.
Add this worksheet packet to your homeschool preschool and kindergarten literacy lessons, and your little ones will work on reading and fine motor skills at the same time.
These CVC cut and paste worksheets each feature six short-vowel words per page. Encourage your young readers to color the images if they wish. Cut out all of the letters at the bottom of the page.
As your readers sound out each word, have them paste the correct letter in the correct box under the image. Have them focus on all the sounds – beginning, middle, and end – as they sound out the words and then spell them.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
**Get your FREE CVC CUT & PASTE WORKSHEETS here!**
For more activities designed for young readers, check out the following posts:
- Strawberry-Themed Beginning Sight Words Sorting Activity
- Printable Ice Cream Build-a-Word-Family Game
- 10 Literacy-Focused Preschool Board Games
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Tara Mitchell (see all)
- FREE AUTUMN CUT AND PASTE PACK (Instant Download!) - October 4, 2018
- FREE OWLS PRESCHOOL PRINTABLE PACK (Instant Download) - September 5, 2018
- FREE OUTER SPACE THEMED COUNTING CLIP CARDS (Instant Download) - August 15, 2018
- FREE ANIMAL TRACKS PUZZLES (Instant Download!) - July 18, 2018
- FREE CVC CUT & PASTE WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - June 26, 2018