Here is another fun way for your Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grader can practice skip counting – with these FREE fun maze worksheets for kids.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Valentine’s Day Printables, STEM Activities, & Experiments! - February 6, 2023
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
My 7yo DD loved these. I printed them out for her and as I got them out to explain how to do them, I missed that they were mazes and was completely lost on what she should do with them. ODD had a meltdown at that moment so I set the sheet down next to her and dealt with the hissy fit happening in the other room. When I came back, DD had finished the mazes with her dot painters and was begging for more. Thanks!
Thanks you so much for these free printables! I loved using your printables on skip counting in my tutoring lesson today!