Enjoy the fall season and work on word building with these Scarecrow CVC Word Building Mats!
This resource from 123 Homeschool 4 Me is perfect for young readers working on their letter recognition, sound building, and word building. Each scarecrow card has an image inside it of a three-letter CVC word, and students must identify it, sound it out, and spell it out on the mats!
For other word building or word sort activities, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Middle Schooler Should Read - January 24, 2020
- FREE Science Experiment: Why Do We Wear a Seat Belt? - January 24, 2020
- FREE Exercise & Fitness Cards & Posters - January 24, 2020
- ABC Snacks: P is for Papa Polar Bear + FREE Polar Bear Pack! - January 22, 2020
- FREE Dentist & Dental Health Printables for February! - January 22, 2020