Rainbows are a symbol of new life and so are associated with spring and all that comes with it! So, these Rhyming Rainbow Puzzles are just the thing for the start of Spring!
This puzzles from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games could be used for a number of levels. And, they’re low prep! All you need to do is print them out and cut them in half. On each side of the rainbow in a cloud are rhyming words and their images. Your kids will have fun matching the rainbow halves together!
For more rhyming resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Ocean Animals Acrostic Poems - June 26, 2019
- FREE Little Red Riding Hood Printables - June 26, 2019
- FREE Jungle Animals Preschool Pack (35 Pages!) - June 26, 2019
- FREE Dinosaur Color by Number Pages - June 25, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 66% Off BIC Ballpoint Pens (60-count) - June 25, 2019