Rainbows are a symbol of new life and so are associated with spring and all that comes with it! So, these Rhyming Rainbow Puzzles are just the thing for the start of Spring!
This puzzles from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games could be used for a number of levels. And, they’re low prep! All you need to do is print them out and cut them in half. On each side of the rainbow in a cloud are rhyming words and their images. Your kids will have fun matching the rainbow halves together!
For more rhyming resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019