Teaching rhyming in your homeschool? Then, you will love this resource from Tara at Homeschool Preschool!
It is a 40 card total Robot-Themed Rhyming Words Game! Print in color to add a little extra fun to it. There are images as well as the word on each card, and your child can match the rhyming words! Rhyming is useful in developing their reading skills because they can practice their letter sounds and sight words.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020
- FREE Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt for Kids - May 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020