Do your kids love colors and working with playdough? Then, make your lessons more fun with these Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats!
This resource from Preschool Play & Learn includes 12 fishbowl pages, and thea activity is focused on color recognition, and you can also use it to work for counting as well! The color instructions are at the top of each page, and your child will select the right color of playdough to create their fish! You will need a fish shape cutter, or they can just build their own. Then, they can add as many as they like, and create a playdough number at the top of the page. There are lots of ways to use this activity; get creative!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019