If you are looking for a fun V-Day activity or have just read The Rainbow Fish, then you and your child will love this Heart Fish Craft!
With this resource from 123 Homeschool 4 Me, you can print out as many fish as you like and a page of hearts. Your child will color the hearts, and then they will place them on the fish as scales in any way they like! It can be just a fun activity to practice coloring and fine motor skills, or you can use it as an extension to The Rainbow Fish, or as a way to practice the colors of the rainbow!
For other color activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Thanksgiving Fine Motor Pack - November 21, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 20% Off Artist Painting Set - November 21, 2019
- Enter to Win 12 Days of Giveaways! - November 21, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 33% Off Yellow Writing Pads (12-pack) - November 20, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Scramble - November 20, 2019