If you are looking for a fun V-Day activity or have just read The Rainbow Fish, then you and your child will love this Heart Fish Craft!
With this resource from 123 Homeschool 4 Me, you can print out as many fish as you like and a page of hearts. Your child will color the hearts, and then they will place them on the fish as scales in any way they like! It can be just a fun activity to practice coloring and fine motor skills, or you can use it as an extension to The Rainbow Fish, or as a way to practice the colors of the rainbow!
For other color activities, check out:
Get the Heart Fish Craft today!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Easter and Resurrection Day Resources! - March 27, 2023
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 17, 2023
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - March 3, 2023
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 9, 2023
- Super Bowl Printables, Resources, & Ideas! - January 30, 2023