If you are looking for a fun V-Day activity or have just read The Rainbow Fish, then you and your child will love this Heart Fish Craft!
With this resource from 123 Homeschool 4 Me, you can print out as many fish as you like and a page of hearts. Your child will color the hearts, and then they will place them on the fish as scales in any way they like! It can be just a fun activity to practice coloring and fine motor skills, or you can use it as an extension to The Rainbow Fish, or as a way to practice the colors of the rainbow!
For other color activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dragons Love Tacos Lapbook - February 21, 2019
- FREE Multiplication & Division Place Value Help Mats - February 21, 2019
- FREE Skip Counting Fish (by 1-12) - February 21, 2019
- Amazon Deals: National Geographic Kids 1-Year Subscription (62% off!) - February 20, 2019
- FREE U is for Umbrella Craft - February 20, 2019