If you are looking for a fun V-Day activity or have just read The Rainbow Fish, then you and your child will love this Heart Fish Craft!
With this resource from 123 Homeschool 4 Me, you can print out as many fish as you like and a page of hearts. Your child will color the hearts, and then they will place them on the fish as scales in any way they like! It can be just a fun activity to practice coloring and fine motor skills, or you can use it as an extension to The Rainbow Fish, or as a way to practice the colors of the rainbow!
For other color activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 9, 2023
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 8, 2023
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 14, 2023
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 25, 2023
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2023