It’s pumpkin season! This Fall, add it to your math lesson with this cute Pumpkin Race Printables Pack! This great resource is from Heather at Only Passionate Curiosity.
This game is an easy way to practice addition and subtraction facts with your children. To play the game, you’ll need a pair of dice, and something to use to as markers (we use m&ms!). In addition, you will find instructions in the download!
For other similar resources, check out:
Before you download your free pack, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020
- Multiplication, Division, & Skip Counting Charts - January 14, 2020
- The “No Gaps” Approach to Reading and Spelling - January 14, 2020
- Top 25 Books to Do as Read Alouds in Your Homeschool - January 13, 2020