There are so many fun Fall themed books for kids, including Sixteen Runaway Pumpkins by Dianne Ochiltree. This engaging story introduces kids to adding doubles. To help use this story in your math lessons, grab this FREE “Runaway Pumpkins” board game from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! To play, simply print the wagon, pumpkins and spinner, and grab a pencil and paperclip (to make the spinner). This game is similar to Hi-Ho Cherry-O and great for preschool-first grade, but can be adapted for older kids as well! The download includes a color as well as black and white version.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - July 3, 2020
- FREE Summer Picture Books Library List - June 26, 2020
- Free Printable Household Cleaning Tips & Hacks - June 25, 2020
- Summer Nature Scavenger Hunt Freebie - June 24, 2020
- Free Healthy Eating Journal - June 22, 2020