There are so many fun Fall themed books for kids, including Sixteen Runaway Pumpkins by Dianne Ochiltree. This engaging story introduces kids to adding doubles. To help use this story in your math lessons, grab this FREE “Runaway Pumpkins” board game from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! To play, simply print the wagon, pumpkins and spinner, and grab a pencil and paperclip (to make the spinner). This game is similar to Hi-Ho Cherry-O and great for preschool-first grade, but can be adapted for older kids as well! The download includes a color as well as black and white version.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020
- Free Word Flipper Printables - November 6, 2020