There are so many fun Fall themed books for kids, including Sixteen Runaway Pumpkins by Dianne Ochiltree. This engaging story introduces kids to adding doubles. To help use this story in your math lessons, grab this FREE “Runaway Pumpkins” board game from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! To play, simply print the wagon, pumpkins and spinner, and grab a pencil and paperclip (to make the spinner). This game is similar to Hi-Ho Cherry-O and great for preschool-first grade, but can be adapted for older kids as well! The download includes a color as well as black and white version.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019