There are so many fun Fall themed books for kids, including Sixteen Runaway Pumpkins by Dianne Ochiltree. This engaging story introduces kids to adding doubles. To help use this story in your math lessons, grab this FREE “Runaway Pumpkins” board game from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! To play, simply print the wagon, pumpkins and spinner, and grab a pencil and paperclip (to make the spinner). This game is similar to Hi-Ho Cherry-O and great for preschool-first grade, but can be adapted for older kids as well! The download includes a color as well as black and white version.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019