There are so many fun Fall themed books for kids, including Sixteen Runaway Pumpkins by Dianne Ochiltree. This engaging story introduces kids to adding doubles. To help use this story in your math lessons, grab this FREE “Runaway Pumpkins” board game from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! To play, simply print the wagon, pumpkins and spinner, and grab a pencil and paperclip (to make the spinner). This game is similar to Hi-Ho Cherry-O and great for preschool-first grade, but can be adapted for older kids as well! The download includes a color as well as black and white version.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022