There are so many different ways to learn numbers, and it can be stressful to find good ways to help your child to learn! But, make it fun and seasonal with these cute FREE Pumpkin Number Tracing Strips from 3 Dinosaurs!
These strips are great for later PreK and Kindergarten. Cut and laminate the strips to use them over and over. You can use a hole punch to make a hole in the circle and put them on a ring. It also makes them easy to store.
What you will find in these printables:
- Number 1 to 20
- Pumpkin Theme
- Number digit and number word
- An example of how you trace each number
- Spot to put pages on a ring
- 4 pages of printables
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
For other pumpkin printables, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020
- Multiplication, Division, & Skip Counting Charts - January 14, 2020
- The “No Gaps” Approach to Reading and Spelling - January 14, 2020
- Top 25 Books to Do as Read Alouds in Your Homeschool - January 13, 2020