This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Erin at Royal Baloo.
Fall means time for pumpkins! Pumpkin patches, pumpkin pie, and maybe even a pumpkin spice latte…or two. Of course, this also means it’s the perfect time for a pumpkin theme! I love doing a pumpkin theme because it gets me in the mood for the holidays.
These pumpkin mats are great for number sense but also work for beginning addition! We typically use the printable manipuatlives that come with them but also use some other ones that we have. We use gems, pom poms, dot markers, googley eyes – whatever comes to mind that fits!
For number sense we just count to the number on the card.
For addition we mix and match different manipulatives that add up to the number on the card. This is especially great for showing that multiple combinations can add up to the same number.
Included in the set:
Number cards from 1-10
10 Pumpkin Number Manipulatives
If you would like more great pumpkin resources, don’t miss these:
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019
- (Limited Time FREEBIE) Gratitude Journal for Mom & Kids - October 23, 2019