Use pumpkins to practice addition with this FREE Pumpkin Math Activity! It’s a cute 15-page resource from 123 Homeschool 4 Me!
Print in cardstock and laminate for reuse! There are 15 different mats for your child to fill in the equation. Under each part of the equation are pumpkins for your child to count to fill in each different part. It’s a lovely activity for daily math practice.
For other pumpkin math resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019