Your children can practice their multiplication facts for 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 with these great Pumpkin Multiplication Puzzles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me!
Print out these pumpkins and cut them down the line in the middle. Students will then need to match the equation with the correct answer! It’s a great way for students to begin memorizing the multiplication facts as opposed to stopping to solve each one with pen and paper.
If you’re interested in other pumpkin-themed math resources, you will love these:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 22, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - June 15, 2022
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 30, 2022
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022