Your children can practice their multiplication facts for 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 with these great Pumpkin Multiplication Puzzles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me!
Print out these pumpkins and cut them down the line in the middle. Students will then need to match the equation with the correct answer! It’s a great way for students to begin memorizing the multiplication facts as opposed to stopping to solve each one with pen and paper.
If you’re interested in other pumpkin-themed math resources, you will love these:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - May 29, 2020
- FREE Summer Boredom Busters - May 29, 2020
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - May 27, 2020
- FREE Whole ‘STEM’ Mini-Books - May 27, 2020
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020