Your children can practice their multiplication facts for 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 with these great Pumpkin Multiplication Puzzles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me!
Print out these pumpkins and cut them down the line in the middle. Students will then need to match the equation with the correct answer! It’s a great way for students to begin memorizing the multiplication facts as opposed to stopping to solve each one with pen and paper.
If you’re interested in other pumpkin-themed math resources, you will love these:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 31% Off Olaf’s Night Before Christmas + CD! - December 6, 2019
- FHD’s List of our Top Winter Resources! - December 6, 2019
- FREE Printable Winter Worksheets - December 5, 2019