Your children can practice their multiplication facts for 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 with these great Pumpkin Multiplication Puzzles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me!
Print out these pumpkins and cut them down the line in the middle. Students will then need to match the equation with the correct answer! It’s a great way for students to begin memorizing the multiplication facts as opposed to stopping to solve each one with pen and paper.
If you’re interested in other pumpkin-themed math resources, you will love these:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Middle Schooler Should Read - January 24, 2020
- FREE Science Experiment: Why Do We Wear a Seat Belt? - January 24, 2020
- FREE Exercise & Fitness Cards & Posters - January 24, 2020
- ABC Snacks: P is for Papa Polar Bear + FREE Polar Bear Pack! - January 22, 2020
- FREE Dentist & Dental Health Printables for February! - January 22, 2020