Use pumpkins to practice addition with this FREE Pumpkin Math Activity! It’s a cute 15-page resource from 123 Homeschool 4 Me!
Print in cardstock and laminate for reuse! There are 15 different mats for your child to fill in the equation. Under each part of the equation are pumpkins for your child to count to fill in each different part. It’s a lovely activity for daily math practice.
For other pumpkin math resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Printable Learning Tools - February 14, 2020
- Top 10 Audiobooks for Families - February 14, 2020
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 12, 2020
- FREE My Penguin Activities Easy Reader - February 12, 2020
- 3 Must-Haves For Navigating Change In Your Homeschool - February 11, 2020