It’s so fun to have a few hands-on projects to help reinforce concepts about a book or topic. World of Learning has a wonderful hands-on project to go along with reading The Secret Garden: make a terrarium!
Not only do they teach you how to make your own terrarium, but you can download a free printable with terrarium instructions!
“With this project each child could make their very own “Secret Garden”!” So fun!
CLICK HERE for a TON of Homeschool Freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019