English is a tricky language chock full of weird exceptions that change letter sounds. It can be frustrating for young readers. Make it a bit easier with good resources. Check out these Magic E Worksheets: Long A Words!
Heather from Only Passionate Curiosity has created these worksheets to help your child practice reading these magic ‘e’ words. The ‘e’ is magic because it makes the vowel say its name! (in this case, ‘a’). And your child will fill in the missing ‘a’ in each of the magic e words, AND they will write the word on the line to complete the sentence. Perfect for daily literacy practice!
For another magic ‘e’ resource, check out Magic E Fold and Read: Long A
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 5 Best Sellers at Build Your Bundle! (Sale ends May 22!) - May 21, 2019
- FREE Pets Playdough Mats - May 21, 2019
- FREE How to Teach Kids About Peace List - May 21, 2019
- FREE Ice Cream Counting Math Craft - May 21, 2019
- Build Your Bundle FLASH SALE! 50% Off Homeschool Fitting-It-All-In Online Summit! - May 20, 2019