The English language can be difficult to grasp with all of its little exceptions and strange pronunciations. Practice by memorization and pictures with this Magic E Fold and Read: Long A!
This resource from Only Passionate Curiosity is perfect for young learners struggling to read the changes that the “magic e” makes in words. All words in this activity focus on how the ‘a’ changes from a short sound to a long sound when the “magic e” has been added!
For other letter sound resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020
- FREE WWII & D-Day Resources! - May 22, 2020
- FREE Ocean Animals Bingo Game - May 21, 2020