If your child loves Legos they will want this FREE Lego Workbook!
There are four pages of activities, plus a cover. The activity pages are all in black and white, so they are printer-friendly. The cover is pretty colorful, so if you’re not keen on using that much ink, set your printer to skip that page.
- Minifigure coloring page: Color the minifigure to look like yourself.
(This is like the one I created for my son’s LEGO birthday party, but without color.)
- LEGO maze: Help the minifigure find the brick.
- LEGO word search: Find 15 words.
- LEGO word scramble: Unscramble the 8 words and use the letters to answer the riddle.
Click here for additional LEGO Homeschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019