Do you have a LEGO fanatic at your house? I sure do!
For those kids that eat, sleep, and breathe all things LEGO, this fun set of free printable LEGO Challenge Cards will be just the perfect fit!
LEGO Challenge Cards
This set of free printable LEGO Challenge Cards are similar to writing prompts, in that they give your child an idea for a build.
The beautiful part is that the challenge cards provide the idea, and then your child can take the idea and run with it!
For example, one card reads, “Build a LEGO pizza.”
So your child can build a LEGO pizza, and then her creative brain decides to build a pizza stand. Then she discovers she needs to create a car so her LEGO family can drive to the pizza stand.
And so the creative thoughts just roll!
Ideas for Using LEGO Challenge Cards
There are endless ways your child can use these LEGO Cards. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
★ Draw a card in between school subjects for your child to take a LEGO Brain Break.
★ Have a LEGO card race! Mom and child draw a card at the same time. The first person to build the item on the card wins! Play for 3 or 5 rounds.
★ Having a bad homeschool day? Sometimes it’s best to call it a day and do something else. Keep things educational and build several LEGO cards to get out of the slump.
★ Keep the LEGO Cards and a small ziploc baggie of LEGO in the car. When you have a long wait at a doctor’s office or errands are taking too long, pull out a bag and build!
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Click here for additional LEGO Homeschool resources!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020