If you are dreading the sing-song whining that the anticipation of Christmas can bring, download this free printable December Activity Calendar with lots of ideas for keeping the children busy. The calendar includes any links you might need.
Tabitha is a saved by grace wife to one amazing husband and mother to four terrific kids, ages 9 and under. Blogging under the pseudo-name “Penny” at Meet Penny, Tabitha loves to write about topics including homeschooling, frugal living, homemaking, recipes, Autism, faith, parenting, and motherhood. In 2012, she was ranked number 5 in the Top 25 Homeschooling Moms 2012 at Circle of Moms, recognized as one of the 15 pinners mothers should follow on Pinterest by iVillage, a division of NBCUniversal, and was featured in You Can Do It Too: 25 Homeschool Families Share Their Stories.
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019