Spring is the perfect time to study the pond ecosystem! Check out a few books from the library and download these free printable pond worksheets from Mama’s Learning Corner!
Activities include skip counting by 5’s and 10’s, color-by-number, fill in the missing vowels, simple addition, patterns, a word search, and more!
This 17-page worksheet packet was created for Kindergarten-First Grade students.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Fine Motor Beach Themed Printables - June 27, 2022
- MASTERCLASS FOR HOMESCHOOLING MULTIPLE KIDS - May 18, 2022
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021