Spring is the perfect time to study the pond ecosystem! Check out a few books from the library and download these free printable pond worksheets from Mama’s Learning Corner!
Activities include skip counting by 5’s and 10’s, color-by-number, fill in the missing vowels, simple addition, patterns, a word search, and more!
This 17-page worksheet packet was created for Kindergarten-First Grade students.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019