As homeschool parents, you spend so much time preparing and scheduling for your families that sometimes you might forget that you also need to do a little planning for yourselves. With this resource, you are forced to sit down and develop some goals for yourself. Prevent burnout with these Personal Growth Pages from My Joy-Filled Life!
After all, once we begin to focus on ourselves a little bit more we will find that we are able to serve those around us a lot better. However, this printable won’t be free for long! It is only available until February 22, 2019!
For other personal growth-related resources, check out:
- Quiet Time Journal for Busy Moms
- Sometimes a Homeschooling Mom’s Role is Finding Help Beyond Her Home
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dragons Love Tacos Lapbook - February 21, 2019
- FREE Multiplication & Division Place Value Help Mats - February 21, 2019
- FREE Skip Counting Fish (by 1-12) - February 21, 2019
- Amazon Deals: National Geographic Kids 1-Year Subscription (62% off!) - February 20, 2019
- FREE U is for Umbrella Craft - February 20, 2019