As homeschool parents, you spend so much time preparing and scheduling for your families that sometimes you might forget that you also need to do a little planning for yourselves. With this resource, you are forced to sit down and develop some goals for yourself. Prevent burnout with these Personal Growth Pages from My Joy-Filled Life!
After all, once we begin to focus on ourselves a little bit more we will find that we are able to serve those around us a lot better. However, this printable won’t be free for long! It is only available until February 22, 2019!
For other personal growth-related resources, check out:
- Quiet Time Journal for Busy Moms
- Sometimes a Homeschooling Mom’s Role is Finding Help Beyond Her Home
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Set of 10 Earth Day Coloring Sheets - April 22, 2019
- FREE Earth Day Scavenger Hunt - April 22, 2019
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019